CALL FOR PAPERS
THE CONFERENCE THEMES:
The organizing committee of the 5th SAICON aims to invite participation in the following topics of research and discussion into its conference proceedings:
Authors may submit abstracts of research papers (theoretical and empirical), working papers (research-in-progress), business proposals and plans, business projects and ideas, case-studies, professional articles, seminar papers, book-reviews or student papers. The abstract submissions will then undergo a rigorous process of review. All submissions will be subject to a blind review. All authors of accepted abstracts will be notified through email indicating the submission of full papers by the due date. These papers will be published in the refereed conference proceedings. The authors must adhere to the following guidelines for the submission of their work:
- Please submit your abstracts of not more than 500 words in English Language through EasyChair website (details are given under “PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION”).
- The title of the paper must be bold and underlined and the name of the author/authors may be placed below the title of the abstract (not bold, not underlined and not in italics) in Times New Roman font (11pt), both must be centered.
- Please indicate which category you are opt for i.e. Research paper, Working Paper, Case Stud
- y, Student Paper or PhD Colloquium.
- Please mark margins of at least 1 inch on all sides, use Times New Roman font (11pt) and italicize the abstract and leave a line at the end.
- Full-length papers should not exceed 25 double-spaced pages; working papers, case-studies, seminar papers and student papers should not exceed 10 pages; proposals and business plans should not exceed 5 pages; poster presentations should not exceed 2 pages.
- A cover page should indicate the title of the paper, the name(s) of the author(s), and their affiliation(s). Main body of the paper should follow the abstract.
- If you wish to serve as a session chair, discussant, and/or reviewer, please send an email to the conference secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries regarding any details of the conference, please feel free to drop in an email at: email@example.com
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION:
SAICON 2013 is powered by the conference management system EasyChair. In order to submit your contribution you should follow the instructions below:
1. Apply for an EasyChair account at:
2. Log in to the EasyChair using above link when you are ready for the submission.
3. For submitting a new abstract / paper, please follow these steps:
Click the “New Submission” link on the top-left corner.
- Select the most appropriate theme related to your submission or select open track.
- Fill in the names, affiliations, postal and email addresses of all co-authors and indicate the corresponding author accordingly. All these fields are mandatory.
- Paste in the provided text areas a title and abstract (max 500 words) of your contribution. Please, notice that only plain (ASCII) text is accepted in those fields. Please further note for abstract submission no upload is required.
- Provide at least 3 (and up to 5) representative keywords for your contribution.
4. For paper submission (in PDF or MS Word). Once your abstract is accepted you have to submit a full paper by selecting “Submit a new version” from the right-hand menu of the screen. You may modify the uploaded paper before the submission deadline. Paper format and detailed submission guidelines are also available from download area in Call for Papers section on conference website: http://saicon2013.com/.
KEY DATES FOR THE PROSPECTIVE PARTICIPANTS
Following are the key dates for prospective participants: