[cont] => tle”>PhD Fellowship in Molecular Genetics in Psychiatry at University of Oslo in Norway, 2017
At the NORMENT â€“ K.G. Jebsen Research Centre for Psychosis Researchâ€“, a Centre of Excellence, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo, there is a position available as a PhD student.Â Norwegian applicants can apply for this fellowship.
The main purpose of PhD fellowship is to qualify researchers for work in top academic positions within their disciplines.
TheÂ University of Oslo, is the oldest, largest and most prestigious university in Norway, located in the Norwegian capital of Oslo. UiO attracts students and researchers from all over the world.
Applicants should have expertise in molecular genetics, psychiatry, bioinformatics, neuroscience or equivalent.
Course Level:Â Fellowship is available for PhD programme.
Study Subject: Fellowship is in Molecular Genetics in Psychiatry at theÂ University of Oslo.
- An exciting research environment with a multi-disciplinary profile and large opportunities for academic development.
- Pay Grade: 50-57, Pay Grade, depending on qualifications.
- Favorable pension arrangements
- Attractive welfare arrangements
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Norway
- Applicants should have expertise in molecular genetics, psychiatry, bioinformatics, neuroscience or equivalent. Experience in molecular genetics laboratory techniques is desirable, and/or familiar with analytical tools (i.e. MatLab, R or Python). The ideal candidate has strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to details.
- The PhD fellow will work at the NORMENT â€“ K.G. Jebsen Centre for Psychosis Research (TOP Study Group), in collaboration with the Statistical Genetics Group at the Oslo University Hospital/University of Oslo, as well as the Department of Medical Genetics, Oslo University Hospital.
Nationality:Â Norwegian applicants can apply for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement:Â Applicants should have expertise in molecular genetics, psychiatry, bioinformatics, neuroscience or equivalent.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline:Â Fellowship application deadline is 15Â SeptemberÂ 2016.