- Learn about innovative Google products and programs.
- Plan and host fun events on campus.
- Act as a campus contact for Google teams.
- Help Google better understand each university’s culture.
Ambassadors are thrilled by new technology, enthusiastic about Google, and involved in their school communities. They have majors from Computer Science, to Anthropology, to Business, to Zoology! Google Ambassadors have the opportunity to enhance their professional development, leadership, and communication skills, and access to a unique network of Google Ambassadors across the world. Plus, there’s swag!
An ideal Student Ambassador is:
- Enrolled in full-time undergraduate/postgraduate study
- Available 10 hours per month to spend on Google evangelist work
- Familiar with Google products including but not limited to Google Docs, Chrome, Search, and YouTube
- An active Google+ user
- Involved with student organizations and activities
For more details please visit https://www.google.com.pk/edu/programs/student-ambassador-program/