[cont] => tle”>CRG Postdoctoral Position in the Lab Biomechanics of Morphogenesis in Spain, 2017
The Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is offering Postdoctoral Position in the Lab Biomechanics of Morphogenesis to study in Spain. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these positions.
The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), is an international biomedical research institute of excellence, based in Barcelona, Spain, whose mission is to discover and advance knowledge for the benefit of society, public health, and economic prosperity.
A fully funded post-doctoral position is available in the group of Jerome Solon. The successful applicant will join a group working on the mechanisms underlying cell/tissue morphogenesis, from nuclear architecture to collective cell behavior.
Course Level: Position is available for pursuing Postdoctoral programme.
Study Subject: Research at the CRG falls into four main areas: gene regulation, stem cells and cancer; cell and developmental biology; bioinformatics and genomics; and systems biology.
Scholarship Award: The Offer
- Duration:Â 2 years.
- Estimated annual gross salary:Â A competitive salary will be provided, which will be well matched relative to the cost of living in Barcelona, and adjusted according to experience
- Starting date:Â immediate hiring.
Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this Position:
- University Degree in cell and developmental biology, biophysics.
- Experience in designing experiments in biology.
- Good level of data and image analysis.
Additional beneficial skills:
- Image processing and microscopy experience.
- Experience with Drosophila genetics.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these positions.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a university degree in cell and developmental biology, biophysics.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.