[cont] => tle”>2017 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Food Web Eco-Evolutionary Dynamics, Norway
AÂ three-year position as postdoctoral research fellow available at Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis (CEES),Â Department of Biosciences. Norwegian applicants can apply for this fellowship.
The main purpose of postdoctoral research fellowships is to qualify researchers for work in top academic positions within their disciplines.
TheÂ University of Oslo, is the oldest, largest and most prestigious university in Norway, located in the Norwegian capital of Oslo. UiO attracts students and researchers from all over the world.
Applicants must hold a PhD-degree (or other corresponding education equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree) and document solid experience in ecology and evolution.
Course Level: Fellowship is available for pursuing Postdoctoral Research program.
Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in Food Web Eco-Evolutionary Dynamics.
Scholarship Award: Position code 1352,Â NOKÂ 486 100Â â€“ 567 100 per year, (Pay Grade: 57 â€“ 65) depending on qualifications and seniority.
Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences has a strategic ambition of being a leading research faculty. Candidates for these fellowships will be selected in accordance with this, and expected to be in the upper segment of their class with respect to academic credentials.
- Applicants must hold a PhD-degree (or other corresponding education equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree) and document solid experience in ecology and evolution. The candidate will work in close collaboration with the rest of the project team and it is expected that the candidate will stay for aboutÂ 6 months with the collaborating institutions in France (during the experimental periods primarily in 2017).
- They are seeking a highly motivated and hard working postdoctoral candidate that will be able to manage a large pond experiment, enumerate plankton and benthos samples, analyse and model data, and publish articles in high-ranking journals. A high sense of organization, experience with aquatic ecosystem experiments, and data analysis (R programming language and statistical modelling) are particularly appreciated.
- The main purpose of post-doctoral research fellowships is to qualify researchers for work in top academic positions within their disciplines.
- A good command of English is required.
Nationality: Norwegian applicants can apply for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold a PhD-degree (or other corresponding education equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree) and document solid experience in ecology and evolution.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. The application must include:
- Application letter including a statement of interest, briefly summarizing your scientific work and interests and describing how you fit the description of the person we seek.
- CV (summarizing education, positions, administrative experience and other relevant activities)
- Copies of educational certificates, transcript of records, letters of recommendation A complete list of publications and unpublished work, and up to 5 academic papers that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee
- Names and contact details of 2-3 references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number)
Application Deadline: Fellowship application deadline is 11 September, 2016.